+7 (495) 228 70 15 Moscow, Russia
Company founded in 1997 and is operating in the mutual investments market since 2000.
|General Director||Yuri M. Novikov|
|Deputy General Director||Maxim Y. Fegin|
|Commercial Director||Elvira G. Baklushina|
|Deputy General Director for Internal Control||Tatyana B. Suvorova|
|Advisor to the General Director||Irina Y. Kulikova|
Founding date – October 2, 1997.
License No. 21-000-1-00035 issued by FFMS of Russia on December 27, 1999 for conducting activities associated with management of investment funds, mutual funds and private pension funds.
License of a professional securities market participant No. 177-11768-001000 issued by FFMS of Russia on November 13, 2008 for conducting activities associated with management of securities.
Total amount of administered funds – more than 11, 3 billion rubles as of August 1, 2013.
Shareholders' equity – more than 101 million rubles as of June 30, 2013.
The Ministry of Finance of Russia has named SOLID Asset Management Company, CJSC the winner of selection tender of management companies for the conclusion of an agreement with the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for trust management of pension savings.
On October 08, 2003 the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation has signed Agreement No. 22-03U004 with the company for trust management of pension savings.
- management of mutual investment fund assets;
- trust management of pension savings of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation;
- trust management of private pension funds;
- trust management of insurance reserves of insurance companies;
- individual trust management;
- trust management of SRO’s compensation funds;
- involvement in the servicing of endowment funds;
- establishing private equity, venture capital, and real estate funds.
SOLID Asset Management Company, CJSC has extensive experience of working with agents on issuing, redemption, and exchange of investment shares. The network of agents of SOLID Asset Management Company, CJSC allows performing operations at more than 770 locations and covers the entire territory of Russia, from Kaliningrad to Kamchatka. Today we work with 8 partners, including Russia's largest banks and investment companies:
- VTB 24 CJSC;
- IFC Solid CJSC;
- Solid Bank CJSC.
Participation in organizations and associations
- Membership since 2003 in the self-regulatory organization "National League of Management Companies" (NLU).
- Membership since 2005 in the self-regulatory organization "National Association of Securities Market Participants" (NAUFOR).
- A + (high level of reliability) - reliability rating by Expert RA rating agency.
- AА- (very high reliability, third level) - individual rating of reliability by the National Rating Agency (NRA).
Mutual investment funds
- Solid - Invest equity fund – the fund’s strategy consists of investments in highly liquid stocks.
- Solid - Index MICEX index fund - investing in securities that are included in the MICEX index. Reflects the growth potential of the Russian market.
- Solid Interval diversified investment fund – the fund’s portfolio includes shares of Russian enterprises and government and corporate bonds. The ration of stocks and bonds is determined by current market conditions.
- FDI Solid bond fund –the fund’s portfolio includes government and corporate bonds of Russian issuers.
- Solid-Globus equity fund – assumes medium and long term investments in a wide spectrum (more than five hundred) of Russian and foreign stocks.
- Solid - World Energy and Innovative Technologies diversified investment fund – the fund’s assets are invested in stocks of the energy and the innovative technologies sectors of the world economy.
- Solid - Metallurgy and Construction Materials diversified investment fund - the fund’s assets are invested in stocks of metallurgy and construction material sectors of the world economy.
- Solid - Advanced Information Technology diversified investment fund - the fund’s assets are invested in information technology stocks of the world economy.
Management of pension funds
- Carried out since 2003 (Trust Management Agreement No. 22-03U004 with the Pension Fund of Russian Federation dated October 08, 2003).
SOLID Asset Management Company manages more than 1.3 billion rubles in retirement savings *.
SOLID Asset Management Company enjoyed a yield of 14.98% on the pension savings for a first 3 mounth 2012 **.
* Data as of May 31, 2012.
** These rates of return do not apply to investment of pension funds in the special part of individual personal accounts of insured persons.